Ever been frustrated with business and tech not understanding each other? We believe this friction can be minimized, using data insights.
TechMiners' solutions enable both tech and non-tech roles (like CEOs and investors) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills and lengthy analysis. Our unique software product turns insights from tech data into actionable advice, transparency and ultimately trust; independently of the stakeholders' level of technology understanding.
- Manage and execute Tech Due Diligence mandates on world-class standards
- Understand and anticipate the client’s questions and needs
- Cover all relevant tech areas by following the TechMiners DD process diligently
- Collect information in personal interviews while distracting the target’s organization as little as possible
- Meet key people in person (usually about 2 days of travelling per month)
- Follow your experience and instincts to dig deeper into business relevant areas
- Continuously improve our processes and tools by delivering insights and fine-tuning documentation
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong background in software engineering
- Strong English skills in speech and writing
- Good business sense
- Structured, organized and self managed working style
- Experience in managing tech organizations from having been a team lead or manager in the past
- Understanding of the impact of roles, processes and structure on tech organizations
- Passion to deliver world-class quality and unique value to our clients
- Nice-to-have: experience in consulting
- See many different tech companies from the inside, quickly building unique experience in how tech organizations really work (a skill normally acquired during years in leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency & ownership. Focus on outcome, not on output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly Team Retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- Latest, performant hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in one room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. What started as an idea to explore advantages over “manual” tech audits, today enables our specialized advisory services to leading investors, unique insights and speedy delivery of true expertise.
TechMiners’ success is possible thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by 3 battle-proven entrepreneurs with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate to achieve a most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations and excellent results, we would like to hear from you.