Ever been frustrated with business and tech not understanding each other? We believe this friction can be minimized, using data insights.
TechMiners' solutions enable both tech and non-tech roles (like CEOs and investors) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills and lengthy analysis. Our unique software product turns insights from tech data into actionable advice, transparency, and ultimately trust - independently of the stakeholders' level of technical understanding.
As a Recruiting & People Ops Lead, you are responsible for building our team of ambitious talents and an inspiring working environment where they can grow. Your passion for attracting talent, interacting with people and understanding their needs will shape our company culture.
- Understand what our teams require and lead their recruiting activities
- Actively reach out to promising talent via LinkedIn and other networks
- Be the first contact for candidates and represent our culture
- Own our employer branding by monitoring and shaping it strategically
- Own the workplace climate through your keen eye and take action when necessary
- Own our feedback culture by providing know-how, guides and goals
- Support managers with the issuing of appropriate and legally compliant directives
- As an expert in finding and retaining talent, you actively contribute to our respective products
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience as a Recruiter, including tech profiles
- Strong experience as People Operations Manager
- Structured, organized, and self-managed working style
- Passion to support, coach and mentor your colleagues on how to attract, develop and retain talent
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must, other languages are nice-to-have
- See the inner workings of many different tech companies and quickly build up a deep understanding of how tech organizations really operate (a skill normally acquired through years of leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency, and ownership: focus on outcome, not output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly team retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- The latest in hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in a room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. The idea for our specialized advisory service started with us exploring alternatives to “manual” due diligence audits. Today it is guiding investors more safely, offering them unique technical insights, and assisting with the speedy delivery of true expertise.
TechMiners’ success was possible only thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by three battle-proven entrepreneurs, with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing, and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate, to achieve the most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work, and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations, plus excellent results, we would like to hear from you.
Your Turn: apply now!