Ever been frustrated with business and tech not understanding each other? We believe this friction can be minimized, using data insights.
TechMiners' solutions enable both tech and non-tech roles (like CEOs and investors) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills and lengthy analysis. Our unique software product turns insights from tech data into actionable advice, transparency, and ultimately trust - independently of the stakeholders' level of technical understanding.
- Explore product ideas that leverage our unique access to data and industry expertise
- Prepare, run and conclude user tests, interviews and prototyping to validate critical hypotheses during product discovery
- Work directly with the company’s founders to materialize concepts through ideation, design exploration and user validation
- Execute visual design from wireframes to final hand-off to engineering
- Run post implementation usability testing to ensure a best-in-class user experience
- Shape the overall product design processes and thinking across teams and the company
- Own the continuous improvement of our products' UX
- Build and maintain Techminers’ design system
Your Skills & Experience
- +3 years of experience with UX and digital Product Design
- +3 years experience in working in start-up environments
- Experience in analysis of tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices (although not being dogmatic about it)
- You have conducted dozens of user interviews and tests in the past
- You bring experience being part of a scrum team in the role of a product designer
- Structured, organized and self managed working style
- Good business sense is very welcome
- Passion to deliver world-class quality and unique value to our clients
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in German
- See the inner workings of many different tech companies and quickly build up a deep understanding of how tech organizations really operate (a skill normally acquired through years of leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency, and ownership: focus on outcome, not output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly team retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- The latest in hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in a room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. The idea for our specialized advisory service started with us exploring alternatives to “manual” due diligence audits. Today it is guiding investors more safely, offering them unique technical insights, and assisting with the speedy delivery of true expertise.
TechMiners’ success was possible only thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by three battle-proven entrepreneurs, with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing, and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate, to achieve the most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work, and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations, plus excellent results, we would like to hear from you.
Your turn: Apply now by submitting your CV & portfolio!