TechMiners' solutions enable both tech and non-tech roles (like CEOs and investors) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills and lengthy analysis. Our unique software product turns insights from tech data into actionable advice, transparency and ultimately trust; independently of the stakeholders' level of technology understanding.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence for Sales / Business Development, you will reach out to potential customers, perform research and analysis to screen and evaluate potential new offerings, communicate with clients & partners and many more. You will not work in a specific job function but rather apply your curiosity and clever, resourceful ways to whatever helps us reach our goals, much like a Swiss army knife. You will learn about technology, how to analyze and understand it and be exposed to some of the most exciting people and ventures in Europe.
- Research and analysis on customer segments, industry trends and content topics
- Expand & develop our customer base, collecting new insights
- Help build the TechMiners brand on all relevant channels
- Analyze and improve our sales processes, including the CRM
- Automate low value-add tasks with tools like Zapier
- Do research, run experiments and interview clients on potential new offerings
- Whatever else is needed to reach our ambitious goals
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years work experience in a dynamic and ambitious environment
- You understand what “professional” means and it shows in your every words and actions: you will deal with seasoned CEOs, investors and tech experts - and “real recognize real”
- You honestly enjoy human interaction, sales and technology (beyond using an iPad)
- You are relentless, with a high tolerance towards frustration and setbacks (note: we do not require this to make you work with jerks or on impossible tasks, but because frustration is part of any sales and business development activity - and you need experience in dealing with it)
- Strong analytical and communication skills. To gain insights, you know when to talk and when to listen.
- Outstanding curiosity and a desire to really understand complex topics in limited time
- Structured, organized and self managed working style
- Passion to support your colleagues on diverse tasks
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must. German is a plus but not necessary
- See many different tech companies from the inside, quickly building unique experience in how tech organizations really work (a skill normally acquired during years in leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency & ownership. Focus on outcome, not on output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly Team Retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- Latest, performant hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in one room. We also honestly enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. What started as an idea to explore advantages over “manual” tech audits, today enables our specialized advisory services to leading investors, unique insights and speedy delivery of true expertise.
TechMiners’ success is possible thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by 3 battle-proven entrepreneurs with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate to achieve a most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations and excellent results, we would like to hear from you.
Your Turn: apply now!