Ever been frustrated with business and tech not understanding each other? We believe this friction can be minimized, using data insights.
TechMiners' solutions enable both tech and non-tech roles (like CEOs and investors) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills and lengthy analysis. Our unique software product turns insights from tech data into actionable advice, transparency, and ultimately trust - independently of the stakeholders' level of technical understanding.
As our Director Technology Due Diligence, you will build and maintain trusted relationships with top VC/PE/M&A executives and deliver all our Tech Due Diligence mandates together with our technical consultants. You will be responsible for the P&L of our Tech DD business, taking a leading role in both strategy & operations.
- Steer and supervise all our Tech Due Diligence mandates according to our high quality standards
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with clients across segments and sectors
- Act as main interface between Account Executives, Tech DD consultants and Clients (business decision makers)
- Hire, develop and manage Tech DD Consultants and Account Executives
- Take responsibility for growth and P&L of our Tech DD business
- Contribute to DD business strategy and provide insights to R&D and our Founders
- Help build and develop our DD framework, including Knowledge Management
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Principal / Project Manager experience in IT Consulting or Technology Investing
- Outstanding business sense
- Strong communication skills and presence (ideally proven in VC/PE/M&A)
- Background in digital products
- Robust and trusted network in Tech VC/PE/M&A is a big plus
- Superb English in both speech and writing, German is a plus
- Passion to deliver world-class quality and unique value to our clients
- See the inner workings of many different tech companies and quickly build up a deep understanding of how tech organizations really operate (a skill normally acquired through years of leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency, and ownership: focus on outcome, not output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly team retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- The latest in hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in a room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. The idea for our specialized advisory service started with us exploring alternatives to “manual” due diligence audits. Today it is guiding investors more safely, offering them unique technical insights, and assisting with the speedy delivery of true expertise.
TechMiners’ success was possible only thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by three battle-proven entrepreneurs, with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing, and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate, to achieve the most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work, and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations, plus excellent results, we would like to hear from you.
Your Turn: apply now!