TechMiners' solutions enable both tech and non-tech roles (like CEOs and investors) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills and lengthy analysis. Our unique software product turns insights from tech data into actionable advice, transparency and ultimately trust; independently of the stakeholders' level of technology understanding.
As an Account Executive, you are a trusted contact for both investors and tech ventures when it comes to assessing technology and aligning it with business. Reaching out to both buy- and sell-side stakeholders, you represent our unique offerings in the market, building lasting relationships. Owning the entire sales process from lead qualification to structured retrospectives, your contribution to process and product improvements will be key. If you strive to be a trustworthy partner for clients instead of an overpromising sales(wo)man, this is for you. Your understanding of technology and of how to analyze it will get a major upgrade as you will work with some of the most exciting tech leaders, investors and ventures in Europe.
- Represent TechMiners in the market to the highest professional standards, radiating competence
- Identify, reach out to and win new clients on sell- and buy-side
- Maintain relevant touch points & communication with clients on LinkedIn, virtual and physical events
- Qualify leads and opportuinties, schedule appointments, demo our products / services and close sales.
- Ensure smooth hand over to the delivery team and collect client feedback for our structured retrospectives.
- Continuously improve our lead generation and sales processes based on clear hypothesis, data and first hand interaction with our clients
- Provide market insights and feedback to colleagues in lead generation and product functions
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in similar roles, ideally in a high-growth venture, VC / PE or products related to investment, M&A and advisory
- Your professional acumen shows in your every words and actions: you will deal with Tech founders, investors and expert technologists - and “real recognize real”
- You honestly enjoy human interaction, sales and technology (beyond using an iPad)
- You are relentless, with a high tolerance towards frustration and setbacks (note: we do not require this to make you work with jerks or on impossible tasks, but because frustration is part of any sales and business development activity - and you need experience in dealing with it)
- Strong analytical and communication skills. To gain insights, you know when to talk and when to listen.
- Structured, organized and self managed working style
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must. German is a big plus, but not necessary
- See many different tech companies from the inside, quickly building unique experience in how tech organizations really work (a skill normally acquired during years in leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency & ownership. Focus on outcome, not on output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly Team Retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- Latest, performant hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in one room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. What started as an idea to explore advantages over “manual” tech audits, today enables our specialized advisory services to leading investors, unique insights and speedy delivery of true expertise.
TechMiners’ success is possible thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by 3 battle-proven entrepreneurs with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate to achieve a most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations and excellent results, we would like to hear from you.
Your Turn: apply now!